Current internship positions available at Loop Capital
Legal & Compliance Intern - Legal & Compliance Division
Location: Chicago, IL
Seasonal Position: June 2017 - August 2017
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The primary role of the Legal & Compliance Division is to protect the business interests of Loop Capital and ensure that the Firm has internal controls that adequately measure and manage the risks it faces.
The Legal & Compliance Intern will work under the supervision of the General Counsel and the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Assist in updating and testing existing compliance procedures
- Conduct legal research and application of rules to Firm practices
- Current enrollment as a Law student with strong academic credentials
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite