Current internship positions available at Loop Capital
Loop Capital's Corporate Investment Banking division covers a wide array of products in the debt and equity capital markets and provides strategic insight on mergers and acquisitions mandates, offering transactions, due diligence, capital raising and valuation analysis.
Loop Capital's Corporate Investment Banking team seeks a summer analyst to support junior bankers, assist in financial modeling, conduct research and provide general support across various projects. The intern will play a direct role on transaction teams and will interact regularly with senior bankers.
- Analyze detailed corporate and financial information
- Prepare financial models/valuation analyses and pitch books for marketing and execution purposes
- Conduct research to help identify potential buyers, acquisition targets and financial investors, in addition to economic, industry and sector research
- Assist senior bankers with daily and weekly analytical and industry research materials
- Support junior bankers on various projects
- Maintain and update contact management systems
- Maintain internal databases of comparable transactions, deals in the market, and other relevant data for senior bankers
- Support transaction execution across all products
- Current enrollment at an undergraduate institution with a record of high academic achievement
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong quantitative background
- Attention to detail, initiative and enthusiasm
Please combine your cover letter, resume, application form (found on Loop Capital’s Internship website), and a copy of your transcript into a single PDF file and email the document to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please state your name, the position you are applying for and corresponding location.