Current internship positions available at Loop Capital
Equity Research Intern – Global Equity Division - Research
Location: New York, NY
Seasonal Position: June 2018 – August 2018
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Loop Capital's Global Equity Division delivers industry and company-specific fundamental stock analyses, with coverage in oilfield services and equipment, internet, media and entertainment, semiconductors and transportation, to enhance clients’ portfolio decisions.
Loop Capital's Equity Research team seeks a summer intern to support Equity Research members on projects, as well as day-to-day tasks. The intern will assist in the development of market presentations and examine market data and industry trends, providing findings to the team.
- Participate in data gathering and input for stock analysis
- Support the team in the research process
- Gain exposure to research platforms such as FactSet
- Graduate student with a record of high academic achievement
- Strong quantitative background
- Interest in analyzing industry trends, annual reports and financial filings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most specifically Excel
Please combine your cover letter, resume, application form (found on Loop Capital’s Internship website), and a copy of your transcript into a single PDF file and email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, please state your name, the position you are applying for and corresponding location.