Current internship positions available at Loop Capital
Sales & Trading Intern - Fixed Income Division
Location: New York, NY
Seasonal Position: June 2018 – August 2018
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The Fixed Income Sales & Trading Division provides a comprehensive array of fixed income instruments to arbitrage accounts, corporations, endowments, fund managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, municipalities and others with diverse investment goals and strategies.
The Fixed Income Sales and Trading intern will assist our staff in all aspects of the sales and trading workflow. The intern will receive broad product and business exposure on the interactions between Sales and Trading.
- Monitor trading desk inventory and product spreads and values
- Assist in responding to specific client portfolio requests
- Create spreadsheets, market monitors, pricing matrices, product-specific analysis, portfolio comparative analysis and sales and trading reports
- Engage in specific corporate-related projects, including the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Help support the dissemination of relevant data between each group
- Assist with increasing communication and effectiveness of both desks
- Demonstrated record of strong academic performance
- Fundamental research, math, accounting and Bloomberg skills
- Knowledge of fixed income preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated; detail-oriented
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, initiative, enthusiasm and self-motivation, demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness in work product
Please combine your cover letter, resume, application form (found on Loop Capital’s Internship website), and a copy of your transcript into a single PDF file and email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, please state your name, the position you are applying for and corresponding location.